Saturday, June 4, 2011

Viral Dhanjee says only way to Freedom and Real Democracy is Unity of all Opposition Parties under one Banner

Press Release

I, Viral Dhanjee of Union Vale announce that I have filed  a petition before the Constitution Court  of the Republic of Seychelles with a request to make Nullify and Void the Sham Presidential Elections of 2011.

I have been denied the opportunity to present myself as a Presidential Candidate to offer the People of Seychelles a choice; - after the Constitutional Court of Seychelles ruled that my rights, as a Citizen of Seychelles, had been stepped upon, and trampled upon, by the Electoral Commissioner, Mr. Hendrick Gappy.


The case will be heard on June 14, 2011.

I urge all opposition forces to unite, and fight for democracy in Seychelles. We cannot sit and be silent, and expect democracy and Freedom to be given to us.

End


No comments: